Based: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Have you got a passion for delivering amazing customer service? Do you thrive on a buzzing team environment that rewards success? Have you got the energy and drive to consistently hit sales targets and wow our customers with your professional manner and efficiency? Do you enjoy variety and a regularly evolving pattern of work?
If the answer to all fourof those questions is a resounding ‘yes’, then we’d love to hear from you at ATG Training.
ATG Training is one of the largest independent training providers in the Thames Valley and at any one time has up to 800 people being trained and assessed in both work-based learning programmes and at its specialised training centres in Aylesbury and Stafford.
As a TeleSales Executive, you’ll be mixing inbound calls from our existing customers with proactive outbound calling and appointment setting for our Account Managers who are nationally based. During each phone call, you’re likely to:
- Describe the training benefits and any special offers
- Persuade customers to accept a visit from a sales representative
- Gather and document information about the customer
- Enter your notes into a computer, including dates for follow up calls.
Using your natural rapport building skills and eye for detail (as well as ear), you will maximise every sales opportunity you encounter and tailor our extensive product range to suit our customers’ needs.
To be an ATG Training TeleSales Executive you’ll need:
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A polite, confident and friendly manner
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive
- A confident and determined approach
- To enjoy working with customers and building relationships
- A positive attitude
- Flexibility and quick thinking
- Perseverance and the ability to respect customers’ answers
- Good knowledge about all the company’s products and services
- To be well-organised and thorough, even under pressure
- To enjoy working within a target-driven team environment
- To understand and comply with the legislation relating to direct marketing.
There are no set entry requirements as full training will be provided. Sales technique and personality are more important than academic ability. However, customer service or sales experience is a distinct advantage.
Training is provided in-house. You’ll then spend a short period of time gaining experience without the pressure of achieving targets. However, when experienced you’ll be expected to progress quickly. You may also be offered an apprenticeship and can take a range of relevant qualifications such as NVQs in Contact Centre Operations at Levels 2 and 3.
Please send your CV and a cover letter with any other relevant information to:
Clare Shawcross at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Appointments are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure CRB check.
ATG Training is an equal opportunities employer.
No Recruitment Agencies at this stage please.